15th, to 18th, APRIL
Convention Center - ORAN
RESERVED FOR PROFESSIONALS VISITORS
- Equipments and surgical products
- Medical Imagery
- Equipments and laboratory products
- Equipments and dental products
- Pharmaceutical and
- Equipments and supplies physiotherapy and orthopedics
- Rescue equipments
- Services and specialized publishing
- The SIMEM is the largest exhibition dedicated
- in Algeria to Medicines and medical equipment.
- A trade fair, which responds to the growing sector of health, firmly committed to
- a comprehensive modernization of all its structures.
Founded by ASTEIN in Oran in 1998,
with the encouragement and support of the ANDRS, under the name "SIEMM",
the show moved to Algiers in 1999 allowing a much larger number of professionals to visit.
Since 2002 edition it’s named SIMEM ,
it was organized by the communications company EXPO'D worthy successor of
"trade show" activities of ASTEIN, followed by Comevent and now by Krizalid Communication.
It was housed from 1999 to 2003 by the Palais de La Culture and from 2004 to 2008 the “Palais des Expositions des Pins Maritimes (SAFEX)”.
It returned to the “Palais de la Culture”
for its last three editions 2009, 2010, 2011.
Since its 15th edition 2012, SIMEM comeback to Oran, the city that saw its birth, which now has the best exhibition site that can be offered to a professional event of the importance of SIMEM:
The prestigious Convention Center with 12 000m2 off space exhibition covered at the Exhibition Palace.
In parallel with the exhibition are planned each time, professional meetings, conferences, promotional presentations, activities from aid associations to patients.